Due to an incurable habit of verbosity, various of our blog entries have developed in to prolonged technical treatises that nobody really reads. To save our blog readers a bit of effort, we will put the more technical articles in here, and link to them in a shorter blurb in the blog.
- How to Put Reef Points in a Sail
- How to Install a Transducer
- How to Service a Winch
- How to Calculate Your Boat’s Electrical Needs
We began reviewing the restaurants we ate at during our trip to Solomon’s Island and Oxford in July 2007. We might add some product and service reviews in here as we feel like it.
- Stoney’s Kingfisher & Stoney’s on Solomon’s Pier, Solomon’s Island
- CD Café, Solomon’s Island
- The Robert Morris Inn, Oxford